Ron leads by connecting people—clients and team members alike—with opportunities to grow, achieve and ultimately thrive.
Ron is the founder, president, CEO and guiding force behind Rangeland Engineering. He provides the strategic direction that helps us formulate complex client relationships and build better projects.
A veteran leader, he brings more than 35 years of extensive oil and gas experience in project development, design, construction, and commissioning of facilities, including crude transportation by rail and truck, gas plants, NGL recovery, fractionation, product treating, pipelines and refining.
Ron has successfully grown Rangeland Engineering into a multi-discipline, mid-sized engineering service company. With accountability for the overall stewardship and corporate direction of Rangeland, he guides corporate strategy and leads a strong management team.
We are innovators. I have never said no to new software, to a new process, or to a new way of doing something better.
– Ron Daye, Founder of Rangeland Engineering
- Oil and gas processing
- NGL recovery
- Rail and transloading terminals
- Crude transportation by rail and truck
- Salt storage caverns
- Conceptual design
- Capital and operating cost estimating
- Detail design
- Evaluation and implementation of new capital facilities
- Project management
- Process control
- Construction management
- Project sponsor | Edmonton Rail Terminal, Kinder Morgan Canada
- Project director | Redwater Fractionation Site II, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Project director | Redwater Condensate Off-loading Rail Terminal, Provident Energy Ltd.
- Project director | Redwater Ethylene Injection Site, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Project director | Plant Expansion, Colorado Propac
- Project director | Salt Cavern Program, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Project director | Fort Saskatchewan Plant Expansion, Plains Midstream Canada
- Project director | Strachan Sulphur Tank, Keyera Corporation
- Project director | Oil Battery Program, Cenovus Energy
- Project director | Project Diamond, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Project director | C3+ Bypass Program, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA), Saskatchewan (APEGS), British Columbia (APEGBC), Manitoba (APEGM)
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- North West Territories and Nunavut Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists (NAPEGG)
- Canadian Gas Processors Suppliers Association (CGPSA)
- The American Railway and Maintenance-of Way Association (AREMA)