Rangelander since 2013
Todd works hard to build and sustain long-term constructive relationships with clients by delivering projects on budget and on schedule. He’s dedicated to ensuring quality, accountability and efficiency.
As project manager, Todd skillfully manages client relations, progress reporting and risk management, ultimately delivering projects on time and on budget.
Todd brings more than seven years of experience working on capital projects in Alberta’s oil and gas industry. His involvement in a wide variety of projects from extraction plants to pipelines and rail-loading facilities has provided him with a vital technical understanding across a variety of disciplines.
With his experience executing projects from beginning to end, Todd offers our clients proactive solutions based on lessons learned. In addition to project management, his responsibilities have ranged from early project planning to on-site engineering support throughout construction and commissioning.
Todd holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Calgary (2009).
A successful project manager understands his or her own weaknesses, and surrounds themselves with others who excel in those areas. Rangeland’s diverse pool of talent makes success possible.
– Todd Kennedy, P. Eng., Project Manager
- Construction execution support
- Project Management
- Crude oil transportation
- Rail loading facilities
- Pipeline code (CSA Z662)
- RFI response and coordination
- Creation of commissioning and startup procedures
- Project tracking and reporting
- Project manager & project engineer | Edmonton Rail Terminal, Kinder Morgan Canada
Previous Work Experience
- Project engineer | Fort McMurray Liquid Extraction Plant Conversion, Williams Energy Canada
- Project engineer | Cold Lake Expansion Projects, Inter Pipeline
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)