Rangelander since 2012
Michelle is a client activist. Her guiding philosophy is to treat the client’s goals, time and resources as if they were her own.
The straight-shooting force behind our project services, Michelle keeps us honest, on budget and on strategy, as we get work done for our clients.
She brings to our team a background of client service and 15 years of progressive experience in financial and project accounting in the oil and gas industry. Her past roles include senior lead accountant and financial, business and capital analyst.
Michelle works hard to provide client-centric products and solutions that seamlessly support both client requirements and internal project control standards. Her team establishes, maintains and provides accurate project information, including reports on schedules, costs, hours and progress.
She has been instrumental in evolving Rangeland’s project controls and procurement departments, adding value to our reporting and procedures and gaining us efficiencies along the way.
She holds a Bachelor of Applied Business Administration (2015 candidate) and an Accelerated Accounting Diploma from SAIT Polytechnic (2010).
I am a big fan of the truth. When we are honest with our clients and ourselves, we can cut to the heart of the challenge we have been asked to solve.
– Michelle Decaire, Finance Manager
- Forecast analysis
- Cost reporting
- Progress tracking, earned value & reporting
- Trend analysis
- Dashboards & customized reporting
- Midstream oil and gas facilities
- Great Plains Version 10.0 and FRX
- Oracle Financials, ADI Reporting & Simply Accounting
- Project controls lead | Edmonton Rail Terminal, Kinder Morgan Canada
- Project controls lead | Fort Saskatchewan Plant Expansion, Plains Midstream Canada
- Project controls lead | Redwater Condensate Off-loading Rail Terminal, Provident Energy Ltd.
- Project controls lead | Salt Cavern Program, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Project controls support | Redwater Fractionation Site II, Pembina Pipeline Corporation