Rangelander since 2006
Les works hard to understand our clients’ business drivers and goals, taking a practical, collaborative and timely approach that keeps projects well defined, on time and on budget.
As a project manager, Les employs Project Management Institute best practices, industry-standard methodology and in-house custom tools to meet the unique needs of clients. He skillfully delivers projects of all sizes with a flexible, fit-for-purpose management style.
Les brings more than 18 years of experience in Alberta’s oil and gas industry. He’s worked on a wide range of projects, with extensive experience in rail and truck terminals, fractionation facilities, salt cavern storage, oil batteries, compressor stations, well-site facilities and pipeline gathering systems for oil, gas, natural gas liquids (NGL), asphalt and sulphur. In addition to project management, Les has acted as lead design coordinator on numerous sweet and sour petrochemical projects, from initial feasibility studies and preliminary design through completed construction and facility optimizing.
Les holds an Engineering Design and Drafting Technology diploma from NAIT (1995) and received his certification in project management from Mount Royal College (2004/2005).
I’m really proud to be part of the Rangeland team because we don’t just execute the work at hand; we focus on providing long-term value. Building those relationships and really sharing in those successes…that’s the fun part.
– Les Gould, Project Manager
- Rail and truck terminals
- Fractionation facilities
- Salt cavern storage
- Oil batteries
- Compressor stations
- Well-site facilities
- Pipeline gathering systems for oil, gas, NGL, asphalt and sulphur
- Project Management
- Project tracking and reporting
- Project manager | Salt Cavern Program, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Project manager | Salt Caverns Program, Keyera Corporation
- Project manager | NGL Storage Facility, Pembina NGL Corporation
- Project manager | Crude Oil Transloading Terminal (ADT), Keyera Corporation
- Project manager | Sulphur Terminal Program, Keyera Corporation
- Project coordinator | Asphalt Rail Storage Terminals Program, Colasphalt
- Project Management Institute, Southern Alberta Chapter
- Alberta Society of Engineering Technologists
- American Railway Engineering and Maintenance-of-way Association