Lead Materials Management
Rangelander since 2013
Jocelyn is a skillful communicator with a flexible approach, quickly adapting to evolving client needs. She is committed to establishing strong onsite relationships with vendors and contractors, allowing her to expertly manage materials for projects of all sizes.
As a materials management lead, Jocelyn tracks all bulk material including pipe, flanges, fittings and manual valves. She works hard to ensure the right quality and quantities of materials are specified and available when needed.
She takes a flexible approach to managing materials, depending on the client and needs, framework and strategy. She works closely with her colleagues in the materials group to coordinate the purchasing, expediting, reconciliations, transportation, receiving, and field control of all bulk material.
Jocelyn has more than seven years of experience with supply chain management, particularly in heavy oil, oil and gas industries and refineries. She understands the value of staying organized and keeping clients informed, having held a wide range of positions throughout her career, including Material Management Coordinator, Buyer, Expeditor, Procurement Administrator and Document Control.
Jocelyn holds a Bachelor of Business Administration, General Management, Finance Minor from Mount Royal University (2012) and a Certificate in Purchasing through the Purchasing Management Association of Canada (2009).
“My role at Rangeland requires me to be very detail oriented. I strive to have up-to-date records and maintain accurate and readily available information.
– Jocelyn Kimmett, Lead Materials Management
- Purchase order logistics and freight
- Bulk material management
- Document control
- Vendor and Contractor relations
- Client relations
Major Project Experience
- Materials management lead | Edmonton Rail Terminal, Kinder Morgan Canada
- Materials manager lead | Fort Saskatchewan Plant Expansion, Plains Midstream Canada
- Materials manager lead | Redwater Fractionation Site II, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Materials manager lead | Salt Caverns Program, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Materials manager lead | Transloading Terminal, Keyera Corporation
- Materials manager lead | C3+ Bypass Program, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Materials manager lead | Redwater Fractionation Site III, Pembina Pipeline Corporation