Rangelander since 2013
Jocelyn is a skillful communicator with a flexible approach, quickly adapting to evolving client needs. She is committed to establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and vendors, while coordinating the procurement strategy, standards, processes, systems and plans for a program of projects.
As the procurement lead, Jocelyn oversees project-wide management of the strategic sourcing, materials management, expediting, and coordinating resource planning with current project budgets and workload. Her daily involvement with RFQs, Purchase Requisitions, Contracts, Expediting, Logistics, Materials Management and Inspection ensures our clients are always updated in a timely manner.
Jocelyn has more than eight years of experience with supply chain management, particularly in heavy oil, oil and gas industries and refineries. She understands the value of staying organized and keeping clients informed, having held a wide range of positions throughout her career, including Material Management Lead, Buyer, Expeditor, Procurement Administrator and Document Control.
Jocelyn holds a Bachelor of Business Administration, General Management, Finance Minor from Mount Royal University (2012) and a Certificate in Purchasing through the Purchasing Management Association of Canada (2009).
“My role at Rangeland requires me to be very detail oriented. I strive to have up-to-date records and maintain accurate and readily available information.
– Jocelyn Kimmett, Lead Materials Management
- Purchase order logistics and freight
- Bulk material management
- Document control
- Vendor and Contractor relations
- Client relations
Major Project Experience
- Materials management lead | Edmonton Rail Terminal, Kinder Morgan Canada
- Materials manager lead | Fort Saskatchewan Plant Expansion, Plains Midstream Canada
- Materials manager lead | Redwater Fractionation Site II, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Materials manager lead | Salt Caverns Program, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Materials manager lead | Transloading Terminal, Keyera Corporation
- Materials manager lead | C3+ Bypass Program, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Materials manager lead | Redwater Fractionation Site III, Pembina Pipeline Corporation