Lead Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Drafting
Rangelander since 2014
Garren is dedicated to teamwork. His style is both open and collaborative, as well as grounded in strong technical leadership.
As lead EI&C drafting, Garren’s background in designing and drafting gives him solid insight in mentoring and leading his team to efficiently execute a project from start to finish. Committed to building strong relationships among clients and colleagues alike, he keeps projects on track and maintains consistent design by ensuring open communication and seamless coordination between disciplines.
Garren has 16 years of experience in technical design and education, particularly in oil and gas industries. He’s a valued troubleshooter and mentor, providing leadership and direction to colleagues and emerging talent. His strong ability to manage interdisciplinary teams in virtual settings ensures seamless coordination regardless of geographical proximity.
Garren is a graduate of the Electrical Engineering Technology Program at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (1997).
The best part about being a Rangelander is the unique culture that has been established. It is an absolute pleasure to come to work with the best people in the business!
– Garren Reisinger, Lead Electrical, Instrumentation
- Electrical power design and drafting
- Control, lighting and instrumentation layouts
- Wiring and schematics diagrams
- Oil and gas o NGL recovery
- Heavy oil
- Electrical drafting lead | Redwater Fractionation Site II, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
- Electrical drafting lead | Redwater Fractionation Site III, Pembina Pipeline
- Corporation Electrical drafting lead | Fort Saskatchewan Plant Expansion, Plains Midstream Canada
- Electrical drafting lead | C3+ Bypass Program, Pembina Pipeline Corporation
Additional Project Experience
- Electrical drafting lead | Fort Saskatchewan PFS Rail Facility, Plains Midstream Canada