Rangelander since 2013
From concept to commissioning, Adrian consistently delivers projects on time and on budget. His technical expertise and leadership experience at nearly every phase in the project delivery chain, allow him to bring the perspectives of the client and EPC contractor together.
As a project manager, Adrian focuses on establishing a collaborative working relationship with clients, developing an integrated project-execution plan and risk-management strategy, and, ultimately, ensuring projects are successfully delivered on time and on budget. He takes the time to understand client needs, and builds lasting relationships by focusing on bringing invaluable insight, adding value and delivering quality solutions.
Adrian has more than 24 years of experience in NGL processing and cavern storage, oil sands, pipelines and compression, cogeneration, nuclear power generation and chemical manufacturing industries. Having worked in a variety of roles from planner, cost controller, construction manager, project engineer, interface manager and project manager, Adrian brings a well-rounded, multi-disciplinary perspective and skill set to his role as project manager.
He holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Toronto (1996) and a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Alberta (1988).
I work hard to understand our clients’ goals and develop a plan that delivers on safety, integrity and value.
– Adrian Bojko, B.Sc., Project Manager
- Salt cavern storage facilities
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE)
- Project Management o Construction Engineering
- Modularization & Fabrication
- Planning & Scheduling
- Cost Estimating
- Project tracking and reporting
- Client relations/management
- Oil sands (ore prep, extraction, tailings, froth treatment, utilities)
- Pipeline and compression
- Cogen and nuclear power generation
- Chemical manufacturing
- Lump-sum, unit price and cost-reimbursable contracts for greenfield and revamp projects
- Project manager | Fort Saskatchewan Plant Expansion, Plains Midstream Canada
- Project manager | Heavy Oil Heat Exchange Project, CNRL
Additional Work Experience
- Project manager | Nuclear Environmental Qualification Program, Pickering
- Project manager | UE-1, Syncrude